Hi neighbors. Just a quick update that the latest HOA documents have been placed in the Documents Library for easy review. They are going to be finalized next meeting so please provide any suggestions asap. Thanks
Posting is how you communicate and collaborate with your neighbors on ResidentCentral. People post on ResidentCentral to:
- Discuss community issues
- Quickly get the word out about an upcoming meeting
- Share meeting minutes and other community documents
- Track down a trustworthy babysitter
- Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog
- Seek recommendations for the best local handyman
- Sell or give away an outgrown bike
- Share a local news article with the community
- Provide support to neighbors in need
To post, simply:
- Click inside the Add Community Post or Event box at the top of the Bulletin Board Page.
- Add your Post Title
- Choose a category or categories that are relevant to your post.
- Add any Additional Details, Photos or Files
- Click Submit.
It really is the best way to interact instantly with your neighbors about topics relevant to your community!